Shark Shield Pty Ltd

Storage polug for electrode pins

I'd like to have a plug that protects the electrodes of the Surf+ unit when it is not mounted on the board. It should be constructed so that it simulates the installation on a dry surfboard, so you can also check the battery charge state.

1 person likes this idea
  • Disappointed that I have to report a knob failure (the metal magnet in the red plastic knob corrodes/rusts not allowing unit to be turned on). This is the second time it has happened in the approximately 3 years I have had the product. I do rough water ocean swimming about 3 days/week and always thoroughly rinse the unit in fresh water.....great product, but frustrated with this apparent design defect. Please send me 2 knobs so I have a back up?
  • I am still awaiting a response to button failure. Could someone from sharkshield please contact me to send replacement button or as above maybe even 2 if it will continue to be an ongoing issue.
  • Hey Everyone, 

If you are having corrosion issues with your switch on your Freedom7 please send an e-mail to support with your mailing address and I will send you some new switches. 

Kind regards, 

Candice Venter 

Login or Signup to post a comment